SF Recruitment are looking for a Finance Assistant to join an established business based in Nottinghamshire on a full time basis
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Ensure accurate, complete and timely financial recording within the financial reporting system
- Ensure compliance with financial procedures and policies by individuals
- Provide financial advice and support to managers and produce accurate financial information when requested.
- Brokerage (Sales invoices, refunds and payments).
- Customer refunds
- Generate ad hoc sales invoices as required across all areas of the business.
- Processing of bank forms ensuring accuracy and raising sales invoices when required. To also include the bank reconciliation.
- Answering financial queries and providing information to management as requested
- Deliver financial support to the business and share specialised knowledge with internal and external contacts resolving queries as necessary.
- To ensure accurate and timely recording of customer payments received at marina locations. To include direct debits and standing orders
- Setting up direct debits and standing orders.
- Petty cash
- Support and contribute in the delivery and profitability
- Sundry financial analysis and reporting as requested.
The ideal candidate will be studying towards their AAT Qualification (or Equivalent), have strong excel skills and have had experience in a similar role within a finance function,
In return my client is looking at offering £23,000 per annum, 25 holiday days + Bank holidays, Study Support, Onsite parking and much much more!
If this role looks like the perfect role for you, please apply now!