Independent Financial Advisor - Level 4 Qualified - Calne
PRS are delighted to partner with a highly reputable Chartered Financial Advisory practice whom offer support and development to all levels of Advisor. The company believe in progression and development and as such have benefited from developing apprentices to Trainees to Chartered Advisors. With an extensive client base and a proactive approach to business development this company are continuously exploring new sectors and maximising on existing introducer and client relationships.
On this occasion we are pleased to have the opportunity to recruit a Level 4 Adviser whom is looking for a long term opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients providing independent advice.
- Provide customer focused advice to existing clients with the ability to extend the portfolio
- Work as part of a friendly and focused team
- Work alongside a team of paraplanners and administrators whom will provide daily support
- Attend local networking events to promote the business and develop an individual profile
- Continually develop professionally thought acquiring further qualifications
- Dedicated support to ensure success through client exposure and partnering with an active mentor
- Financial support to progress with professional qualifications
- Basic Salary combined with an Attractive Annual Bonus
- Opportunity to develop a business within a business
- Longer term organisational opportunities and company participation
This opportunity is suited to an individual whom aspires to be part of a bespoke and personal advisory firm whom offer traditional values yet combine an entrepreneurial flair.
- Experience providing regulated advice and will be Diploma Level 4 qualified
- It is not essential to have an existing client portfolio but the ability to create a wider network from existing clients
- It is preferable to live within the immediate area in order to maximise from community activities
- Commercially minded is an advantage in order to support new initiatives and persistent growth
PRS builds close relationships with candidates and clients to fully understand their needs. You can rely on PRS for support at any stage through the interview and selection process.