Role: Logistics Coordinator
Pod is partnering with a leading FMCG organisation searching for a driven logistics coordinator to join their fast-paced team. Russian speaking ideal.
- Organise loadings with customers and suppliers globally and follow up on shipments
- Logistics customer service maintaining good communications with all relevant parties
- Coordinating export documentation and administrative duties
- Raising and checking invoices and order fulfilment
- Inventory management
- KPI reporting and reporting trends and issues
- Assisting the logistics area manager
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Administration, data entry and logistics experience
- Excel and systems experience
- Strong communication skills
- Degree preferable
This is a great opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation. If you have a passion for logistics and are looking to apply your knowledge and skills in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is your chance.
If interested, please contact:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.