A fantastic opportunity for an Insurance Officer to join a well established organisation in Aylesbury.
Your new company
A well established organisation within their sector are currently seeking an Insurance Officer to join their team in Aylesbury.
Your new role
The role of the Insurance Officer is to assist as required with all aspects of the administration of the insurance schemes operated by the company, providing a high quality of service to the insureds; and to provide support to the CEO and senior colleagues in any and all delegated tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in applying for the position of Insurance Office it is essential that you:
- Be sympathetic to and have an understanding of the company and its culture.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' relevant general insurance experience.
- Be educated ideally to degree level and have or be working towards the Certificate in Insurance awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute.
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner and the confidence to deal effectively with a range of external contacts.
What you'll get in return
- 35 hours per week: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Part-time will be considered subject to a minimum of 21 hours per week.
- The salary will be up to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Salaries are reviewed annually.
- There is a company pension scheme.
- Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days (2-3 of which are to be taken over the Christmas holiday period) plus public holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.