Physics Teacher - A Level - Part Time
£27500 - £43000
No teaching qualification required
Impressive academic background
OFSTED Outstanding sixth form provision
S.Two Education are recruiting for a Physics Teacher for a prestigious sixth form college in west London.
About the School
- Rated in the top 1% for private schools in London
- Specialising in pre-university education
- 50% of graduates go on to study at Russell Group universities, including Oxford and Cambridge.
- Superbly located, in the heart of London
- Enhanced DBS - We can assist you with this process
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An impressive academic background, with a minimum 2.1 from a top university and good A-Level results.
- The right to work in the UK
- References available to apply for
- Working knowledge of syllabus content to A-Level standard
- Be organised and able to handle pressure
- Have good class room management skills
About the Role
- Teaching A-Level Physics
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for who you are responsible and with whom you come into contact.
- Planning and preparing courses and lessons
- Engaging pupils and helping them understand the learning material
- Each student has a Personal Tutor who is responsible for their academic and pastoral well being
If you are interested, and would like to know more, please send your CV to John Clegg