Digital Marketing Associate
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Specialist
SALARY: £19.78 per hour
We are recruiting for an International organisation based in Bracknell who are looking for a Digital Marketing specialist to start immediately working until October 2019.
The role will assist with planning and executing digital marketing plans including awareness, demand generation and pipeline building activities. Implements digital campaigns designed to move the buyer through the digital marketing funnel
- Manage digital marketing paid social campaigns
- Manage social media accounts for Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create and maintain campaign web pages
- Write and optimize content for the blog and social networking accounts
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content
- Create online banner adverts and oversee PPC
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing
- Experience of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Good computer skills including MS Excel, web analytics and social platforms
- Strong analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.