Kenect Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join one of the world’s largest logistics companies located in West Birmingham.
The successful Finance Administrator will have a strong Finance Administrator background, you will be responsible for providing support to the International Finance team and will be reporting directly to the International Finance Manager.
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £11.39 Per Hour
Contract: Temporary Assign
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Essential: Strong Finance Administration background
- Support with invoice processing for International, Hub, and Linehaul departments
- Accurately record group fine information for further analysis
- Support in invoice query resolution with suppliers
- Assist in monthly supplier statement reconciliation’s and group payments
- Support with preparing PowerPoint presentations for Finance Managers
- Assist with the billing process for International Mail service
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks and general admin within the International Team
- Must have excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Graduate at 2:1 or above with Finance/Maths Degree (Must)
- Strong Finance Administration background
- Will have the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Must have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a small team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Will have a positive attitude, a flexible approach and a passion to learn
- Keen eye for attention to detail
Sounds like you? Then apply online now...