An international service company based near Colne is looking to recruit a skilled Assistant Accountant on a six month contract and has the potential of becoming a permanent The company has had exceptional growth over the last two years and need additional assistance within their award winning finance team. This company prides itself on developing it's staff, ensuring they reach their personal goals.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the duties will include:
- Preparing nominal account reconciliations.
- Production of month end journals
- Maintenance of cashbooks
- Review all month end processes
- To maintain the fixed asset register across all reporting ledgers
- Assist with both balance sheet and cashflow forecast
- Assisting the Finance Manager with additional projects
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience within a fast paced organisation, knowledge of double entry bookkeeping and strong analytical skills. They will also need to be confident with excel.
If you are available at short notice and want to develop your skills further within a market leading Lancashire organisation, please contact Mark Caunce immediately.