Technical Support Officer
A proactive and highly efficient Technical support Officer is required to join a leading Kings Hill based finance company with the aim of providing support to brokers whilst also ensuring that all information held is up to date and accurate.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with all new and existing Lenders
- Acting as the first 'port of call’ for lenders with any product criteria queries
- Overseeing data held on internal sourcing systems, making decisions to resolve problems
- Liaising with Mortgage Consultants, appraising them of any changes to our product range or relationships with the lenders
- Offering telephone and email support to internal and external broker sourcing queries
- Inputting, updating and maintaining data so that systems accurately reflect current position at all times
- Produces regular updates on lender and market activity
- Ad hoc project work
Ideally, candidates will need to effectively respond to the constant change and redefining processes, recognising the need for change, making recommendations accordingly. With excellent communication skills, candidates will cooperate openly with the team, exchanging ideas and sharing experiences.
In return, successful candidates will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits and the opportunity to develop a career within a progressive and forward-thinking company.
For immediate consideration, please contact Helen with your CV.
In application for this role, you are consenting to ME Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.
ME Recruits Ltd full GDPR policy can be found at www.merecruits.com