Do you have a strong administrative background? Are you looking for flexible working hours? Have you got your AAT qualification?
Our client is looking for someone who can assist with managing the operations within the Finance Department including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control.
The ideal candidate will need to commit to between 16 -20 hours a week and commit to Thursday a afternoon. The hours may grow in time so flexibility in the future will be advantageous.
Your role will include -
- Assist in the Preparation of accurate monthly reports
- Assisting in end of year work
- First point contact as Liaison for Auditors - Assisting and preparing Reporting pack
- Working with overseas accounts via Skype
- Help with the Monthly completions of Sales Analysis to the National Statistics
- Daily banking
- Cash flow reporting
- Reconciling Sales, Purchase, and bank ledgers.
- Maintaining Personnel records
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits. For more information please feel free to call Emily Betts at Adecco Aylesbury on or simply apply to this advert.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy