Primary teacher- Short term summer cover- Sutton Coldfield
Are you a primary NQT due to qualify this summer? Want to earn some cash before September and build up your experience? Empowering Learning are looking for teachers to work on a short-term basis in a primary school in Birmingham.
Short-term positions are available in Nursery to Year 6 to start in the summer term and finish at the end of the summer term.
The school can offer:
- Support from a mentor who has worked with NQTs;
- The opportunity to collaborate with other teachers in the year group;
- Planning to be shared out;
- A strong senior leadership team;
- At least one dedicated teaching assistant per class;
- A welcoming environment from the school;
- Easily accessible by public transport;
- A strong ethos for teaching and learning policies.
Empowering Learning can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Continued support from a dedicated consultant throughout the placement;
- In-house training opportunities which can be completed online;
- DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
You will be initially working for an initial trial period through Empowering Learning after which you will have the option to become permanent and be employed through the school.
If you want to take the next step in your career and apply for your NQT position, please contact Amrita on:
Start date: September 2019 or earlier
Call Amrita on:
Email Amrita at:
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.