Primary Teacher - Penrith
Being a Supply teacher can be extremely rewarding and more often lead to long term assignments...
As one of the most established Education agencies M2 Education can help you find the perfect position for you.
Our team has long standing relationships with schools throughout the region
Due to an increasing demand, we are looking for fully qualified Primary Teachers on the West Coast to undertake day to day and longer term supply cover.
To be considered for any of our Supply Primary Teacher roles we require:
• Have QTS or equivalent recognised UK qualifications
• Have a excellent knowledge of the current National Curriculum
• Be flexible, adaptable and well organised
• Have good strong classroom management
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
The posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references and applications will be considered from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
M2 Education offers:
• Very competitive daily rates of pay
• An honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
• All M2 Education staff take great pride in providing a quality service to our schools and candidates.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please give Nicola Hale a call in the office or e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across both the North West and North East of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.