Developer – Customer Portal / Website
Location: You will be working at our Amesbury site which has free onsite secure parking.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Package: Salary dependent on experience with excellent benefits including 24 holiday days
What you`ll get up to as a Developer
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Responsible for the front-end development changes of websites and customer portals primarily using Angular
- Working with business analysts and technical colleagues to ensure development changes are aligned to business need
- Developing, enhancing and supporting our systems including understanding requirements and supporting on test design and execution
What we look for in you
- Ideally you will have a development background in web sites and customer portals
- Technical knowledge of Angular and Microsoft.Net
- To be an analytical thinker with the ability to break-down problems into logical solutions
- The drive and commitment to work effectively in an environment driving significant change
What Animal Friends is all about!
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in our 20th year, we look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses. Animal welfare is important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated £3.7 million.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends
We recognise that your hard work shouldn't come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled rather than the advertised closing date. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.