Art and Design Teacher - Clacton, Essex
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Art and Design Teacher to start ASAP. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Clacton area of Essex.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for a Art and Design Teacher to start on ASAP in a mainstream secondary school in Clacton.
- You will be focusing on teaching KS3 and KS4 students in all aspects of Art and design including Graphics
- You will have LSAs in the classroom to support you.
- There may also be some 1:1 teaching involved.
- The Art and Design department are experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
- This is an ongoing contract.
About the successful Art and Design Teacher:
- Previous experience teaching KS3 and KS4 Art and Design in the UK.
- You should ideally hold a teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS preferred) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
Contract details for the Art and Design Teacher position:
- Location - Clacton, Essex
- Position - Full Time Art and Design Teacher
- Type of work - Art and Design teaching in a secondary school
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Ongoing
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Full time/part time - Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay - £120 per day for qualified teachers
To be eligible the Art and Design Teacher must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills - the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.