Intervention Teacher - KS1 / KS2
Are you an Intervention Teacher with experience covering classes across KS1 and KS2?
Could you be interested in the position as an Intervention Teacher in primary settings in the borough of Merton?
Would you be keen to take on a role where you can really make a difference to the children that you teach?
A lovely school based in the London borough of Merton is looking for an intervention teacher to work with year 2, year 4 and year 6 children.
About the role:
- Primary School
- Intervention Teacher KS1 & KS2
- Immediate start
- Long Term
- MPS/ UPS Outer London Pay Scale
- 'Good' OFSTED
The school are looking for:
- A capable teacher with experience of working with students across all key stages
- Experience of intervention and with teachers across the school is essential
- An excellent communicator with very good interpersonal skills
- A teacher with drive and enthusiasm who is prepared to support and guide colleagues and the wider school community.
This is a three form entry and is graded 'Good with Outstanding Features' by OFSTED. The school has a fantastic team spirit and are proud to have encouraging and supportive members of staff with lots of opportunities for progression. Pupils are well behaved, eager to learn and are supported by a team of talented and dedicated staff.
In return the school are looking for:
- A qualified teacher with UK QTS
- A teacher who can show a clear passion for National curriculum
- Someone with prior primary teaching experience
- A reliable, inspirational individual
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
- Have a DBS (we can support with your application)
Interviews will be arranged straight away with the successful Primary Teacher joining the Academics Ltd Team.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on /