Accounts Payable Clerk
Ellisknight are excited to be working with a telecommunications company who are looking to change the landscape of their market place.
We have been asked to assist them in creating a head office finance team, the client is growing at a rate of knots, and really is a game changer in their industry sector! If you would like to work for a rapidly growing company and are looking for a career move, then please call Matt Rushton on .
The Finance team produce monthly management accounts, supporting KPI's, provide commentary and variance analysis to support board & business decision making. This role will be tasked with:
- Process employee expenses and supplier invoices, handle supplier queries & reconcile statements.
- Manage supplier on-boarding and purchase order process.
- Prepare weekly payment run for approval and payment.
- Monthly tracking (by project) of capex spend, depreciation etc.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in an accounts payable role with good excel skills, verbal reasoning and communication skills. They must be able to manage and prioritise their workload and recent or previous use of Sage is desirable.