Senior Digital Project Manager - Falmouth, Cornwall
Senior Digital Project Manager
A conscious, inspirational and hands-on senior team player that will report directly to the MD and integrate seamlessly into a highly skilled and dynamic team. Responsible for scoping, strategy and delivery of all digital projects while ensuring quality and performance.
This is an exciting role that requires a proven senior digital project manager and strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational delivery. Excellent technical, operational and performance management, agile methodologies and rigorous planning skills are essential.
Focused team leader, team player and natural collaborator.
Energy, aptitude and passion to help refine and champion best technical delivery practices and foster a culture of continuous process management.
Ambition to evolve and progress career within Dewsign.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Ownership of all project and performance delivery
- Requirements gathering and project scoping
- Strategy / Analysis / Risk management
- Support and motivate delivery teams
- Manage and convey client expectations
- Capacity / traffic management and delivery resourcing
- Encourage a culture of innovation and purpose
- Inspire positive and creative thinking
- Continually refine delivery and process management
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- Proven experience in technical digital project management
- A deep understanding of the product development cycle from project inception through delivery and optimisation
- Effective management of teams, in a collaborative environment
- Strong communicator with the ability to proactively work with multiple clients
- A pragmatic and flexible approach, with a willingness to take on different roles and responsibilities
- Undertake regular internal and client progress reporting
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Proven experience
- Positive uplifting energy
- Ability to seamlessly manage and deliver multiple projects
- A passion for digital and associated technologies
- Aligned vision
- Ambition for career progression within Dewsign
Experts in providing business transformation, adding value and delivering results. Heritage spanning 20 years. Ethos is Conscious Digital®
Diverse range of clients from global brands, start-ups and education, through charities, SME, in public and private sector. A full-service design agency with digital at its core.
Multilingual pan-European campaigns over web, mobile and social channels for global brands, business critical bespoke software applications, customised eCommerce platforms and business process management systems.
We are very aware how important the correct work/life balance is. The health and well-being of our team is of paramount importance to us.
If you are considering a move out of the city to find a better work/life balance with the nature on your doorstep but want to continue working on interesting projects within an established agency this could be for you.
We offer competitive remuneration based on experience and are happy to discuss your specific requirements.
We are always interested in personal projects and interests out of the office and are keen to support our team within these areas where possible.
Jenkin Halls Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Partner to Dewsign for this recruitment