Account Executive (Media) £18,000 to £21,000
Our Client are market leaders in what they do - servicing science and technical industries such as pharmaceutical, medical, food, nutraceutical and cosmetics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, international company. In 2018, they were shortlisted for numerous awards and they work in a vibrant office atmosphere, with games console and music system. They are a sociable team and often arrange team events outside of work hours.
The role we are recruiting for will assist the Sales and Marketing teams with managing existing customer accounts and offering support in client focussed work such as media planning, buying and campaign management.
Account Executive Job Purpose:
Responsible for managing and executing the day to day client project work. Reporting to the Director(s) you will be responsible for managing the entire customer project, delivering consistent, on time excellent results that delights the clients.
Account Executive Job Duties:
- To assist the account director on all areas of client management and project delivery
- Serve as a focal point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress (to the Directors) of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Be able to identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive, Key Account Executive, Junior Account Executive or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Capsule CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Excellent communications skills
- Creative flair
- An excellent understanding of MS Office tools
- An outgoing, can do attitude
- Keen to learn about all aspects of digital marketing
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
In addition to the core skills you will have an outgoing, can do attitude and be keen to learn about inbound marketing.