Design and Technology Teacher
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher to join an "Outstanding" academy in Merton, South West London. This Design Technology Teacher position will be available to start ASAP, with a permanent contract on offer for the right candidate. The school will ideally be looking for a candidate interested in a 4 day per week timetable. This co-ed secondary school caters for pupils aged 11-19.
About the Role
- Design Technology Teacher
- Resistant Material specialist ideally
- KS3 through to A-Level
- Full time
- ASAP start
- Salary between £28,000 to £39,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
- Rated "Outstanding" in most recent Ofsted inspection
- Co-ed academy based in the heart of Merton
- Caters to students aged 11 to 19
- Generous staff packages available including health plans, gym memberships and more
- Accessible via public transport and car
In order to be considered for this role, the Design Technology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.