Domestic Gas Engineer - Sub-Contract
Domestic Gas Engineer required for our client, a specialist plumbing and heating services provider, based in Kent. They require a domestic gas engineer to work on a sub-contract basis, to carry out service, maintenance and breakdown of domestic heating systems, in the Wisbech and March areas. The client cover both social housing and private housing contracts and the successful candidate will be covering both of these sectors.
The Domestic Gas Engineer will be kept local to their patch, therefore must be based within the Wisbech and March areas. The Domestic Gas Engineer MUST hold their full ACS Gas qualifications, including CCN1, CENWAT and HTR1. It would be highly advantageous for the domestic gas engineer to hold their LPG or Oftec accreditation. The Domestic Gas Engineer must have 3+ years' experience, carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown of heating systems.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown of domestic heating systems.
- Working in the Wisbech and March area.
- Covering a split of both social housing and private housing contracts
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- ACS Domestic Gas Qualifications, including CCN1 and CENWAT
- 5+ Years' experience in the service, maintenance and breakdown of domestic heating systems.
- Based within commutable distance of Wisbech and March
- Full UK Driving license
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £220 a day, sub-contracting
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.