Debt Management Adviser
Debt Management Advisers
Location: Ilford (IG1)
Salary: 32K - 35K Dependant on Experience
Working hours - 9am - 6pm
- 1-2 years practical experience of working as a debt advisor
- Arranging debt management plans or IVA’s
To provide practical help and advice to clients whose debts have got out of control, advising on issues such as financial planning, budgeting, money management and bankruptcy. Debt counsellors liaise with creditors on behalf of clients, give legal advice and support clients with court proceedings.
- researching cases
- identifying and discussing appropriate options
- providing information
- offering support
- compiling financial statements
- preparing/distributing publicity materials and displays
- attending meetings
Referral and liaison with other relevant organisations are key features of the work. The people helped can often be in crisis situations, with very complex problems.
If this Debt Adviser role sounds like the position for you apply today send your CV below!