KS 2 Primary Teacher
Day to Day Supply Teacher
Class People are recruiting! Are you an experienced Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a new challenge in and around the Gloucestershire area?
Do you want flexibility of hours and place of work?
You will be covering a variety of mainstream settings and year groups to help cover sickness and absence. No planning or preparation will be required but you will have the opportunity to put your own creative spin on delivering each lesson.
Applicants need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A real desire to make a positive difference
- Experience in KS1 or KS2
- Positive Attitude
- Be able to quickly build a rapport with both pupils and staff
Class People can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend and earn up to £100
- Interview preparation and assistance
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please apply online, or email your updated CV and contact details to