Commercial Projects Accountant
Adept Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our well established client for a Commercial Projects Accountant based in Sheffield.
- Attending meetings with project teams as an advocate for the Finance Team
- Liaison with Project Managers/ Department Heads
- Development/ production of project MI, reviews & analysis to inform Project Managers and the Executive Team
- Close monitoring of projects and preparation of monthly journals
- Preparation of annual project forecasts & assistance with ongoing projections
- Overseeing stock counts
- Coordination of the quarterly Board Pack
- Successful candidate will be driven, charismatic and dynamic
- Be able to work without supervision but also as a team-player.
- Experience of project accounting and understanding of IFRS15
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Time management and working to deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- CIMA/ACCA qualified (Advantageous)
- Experience of training/ mentoring team members (Advantageous)
- Full clean UK driving license (Advantageous)
- Competitive salary + Day Rate when working away.