An exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Manager to launch and build an eCommerce platform to improve lead generation for the European sales team, increase product information for the customer and enable customers to directly purchase from the UK and European sites.
BENEFITS: Flexible to reflect current package
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Leicestershire, Peterborough, Daventry
THE OPPORTUNITY: eCommerce Manager / Digital Manager
As the Headline of our business plan, we wish to recruit an eCommerce Manager or Digital Trading Manager to devise and drive growth by mobilising a significant eCommerce and Digital Trading platform. This is a new, all-encompassing autonomous role where your responsibility will be complete ownership of the eCommerce channel across Europe.
We need someone who is commercially minded and enjoys the thrill of developing commercial ROI. This role isn’t just a new website launch, we want it to be genuine revenue generator that will also act as a significant support tool to our customers.
You will be responsible for all marketing activities across online platforms; to encourage product sales and improve our market presence. This requires building, trading, upgrading and developing our entire online marketing proposition.
We are keen to understand how far the eCommerce channel can take us so there are no restrictions as to where this may lead. The successful person will build our Digital and eCommerce offering into a solid and proactive platform enabling us to capitalise on opportunities in the short, medium and long term.
We would be delighted to receive applications from ecommerce specialists who:
· Have a passion for all things digital and a strong understanding of creating quick wins.
· Has the battle scars and understands the pitfalls of building a successful digital and ecommerce offering.
· Have specific commercial understanding of the intricacies of trading online.
· Have experience of trading through varying eCommerce channels and platforms. Any experience across European platforms would be welcomed but is not a pre-requisite.
· Have online analytical skills and the ability to translate trends into tangible business opportunities.
· Have experience of managing a portfolio of products and brands.
· Ensure products are represented correctly and content is managed effectively.
· Have experience of developing product content as well as product display imaging and description management.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: eCommerce Manager / Digital Trading Manager
Previous and proven experience of cradle to grave development is ideal, however, someone who craves a challenge and has the belief they can develop these types of channels is also of great interest.
Alongside the above you will possess the following: -
· Knowledge and experience of using B2B and B2C trading platforms and third-party platforms.
· Good working knowledge of HTML.
· Good numerical skills.
· Strong work ethic, a team player with a hands-on approach to all you do.
· Ability to manage and optimise website traffic, increase conversion rates and improve the online customer experience.
· The ability to work to targets and get results.
· Can showcase good content writing skills to improve existing product listings.
FUTURE PROSPECTS: eCommerce Manager / Digital Trading Manager
We have seen significant growth in the UK and have be charged with developing the European market by the global group. Once we have an eCommerce platform that works in the UK, we will look to replicate it throughout Europe.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting eCommerce Manager / Digital Trading Manager and reference PM15303 to DD: +44 (0) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.