Project Accountant/Management Accountant
Page personnel are delighted to be partnered with the world's largest defence organisation in recruiting a Project Accountant/Management Accountant.
This organisation is based in Helensburgh, Scotland. It offers the opportunity to work on multiple projects and support the Finance function.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Experience in the management of Budget Spend in a complex programme.
- Project Financial Forecasting/Resource Forecasting.
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of third party procurement.
- Cash flow management.
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Financial Control
- Management of Forex exposure
- Project Ledger reporting
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
- A high degree of competency with Microsoft excel
This role offers a competitive salary between £28,000-£35,000 plus benefits.