Employee Benefits Sales Consultant
A Global Employee Benefits consultancy are now looking to expand their sales team with another Employee Benefits Sales Consultant based in their Kent office.
You must have previous sales experience or a Pensions background to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing client prospect pipeline to ensure a sufficient level of sales opportunities to deliver required revenue for the business
- Creating opportunities from company sponsored events (seminars, workshops etc.)
- Generating referrals from the wider business
- Generating cross sales for other areas of the Business
- Identifying opportunities for winning new clients
- Devising, planning and setting strategy for sales related activities
Please note this a desk based role.
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, bonus, holidays, pension and other company benefits.
Please quote <44102> when calling Aaron at Alexander Lloyd or email them at . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Pensions and Employee Benefits recruitment; covering administration, consulting, management, sales, support, trustee secretarial and directorship roles across the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.