AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Top 100 Firm in Beaconsfield, who are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join their Practice at Trainee Level.
You will be offered a full study support package, a generous salary and the ability to progress into an Audit and Accounts Senior.
Graduate Trainee Accountant Duties:
- Assisting with management accounts including analysis and commentary
- Assisting with finance accountant and year end audits
- Cash flow analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with external auditors
- Ad-hoc projects
Graduate Trainee Accountant Requirements:
- Be educated to a 2:1 degree level or equivalent
- Have excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A driven and ambitious personality
- 1-2 Years Practice experience
If you are interested in this Graduate Trainee Accountant role, please apply directly or contact Jessica Hawes at AJ Chambers.