What we're looking for
The candidate who will primarily be aligned to the keg production element of the operation. This role are based on our customers' site so will involve working closely with the on -site production, management and H&S teams. Someone to ensure that products are processed and handled correctly throughout the warehouse using MHE, manual handling and the computer system to achieve customer requirements efficiently, accurately and safely.
Shift pattern runs - 3 days, 3 off, 4 nights 4 off, rotating around days and nights, there will also be the opportunity for overtime.
What you'll do
- Loading / unloading the keg production line with empty and full kegs respectively
- Stacking of both full and empty kegs in designated storage areas on site
- Work as part of a small keg production team to ensure that we assist the customer in delivering the agreed
- OEE performance on the keg line by shift
- Use of MHE to pick load empty kegs onto the keg production line and use of MHE to unload full kegs from the production line and store in designated areas in the keg yard
- Support the 24 5/5 keg loading / unloading operation as required, housekeeping
- Reworking of kegs (spear, ullage and pressure rework)
- The role will also be required to support the 24 5/5 keg loading and unloading activity as required
What you'll bring
- Methodical in approach
- Be a strong team player
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Relevant counter balance licence
- Experience of operating a clamp truck
What you'll get
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. What we will provide includes:
- Competitive salary
- Kuehne + Nagel Pension Plan.
- Route 2 Rewards scheme - discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Any questions? Contact us directly at:
Why not find out more about Kuehne + Nagel, visit us at www.kuehne-nagel.com?
Vacancy Number: GB08994
With more than 79,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>