.Net Developer- Full Stack, C#, Webservices, Web API
Our client is looking for a mid level .NET Developer to produce and maintain applications that are primarily web based using .NET technologies and the Microsoft stack. The company is going through a modernisation exercise of the technology stack and there are opportunities to look at new technologies and their possible applications
This role is primarily for Back End development but there will be opportunities to work on the Front End/integration points of the platform.
You will be involved in the whole development life cycle from requirements gathering to implementation and delivery.
- A minimum of 5+ years of extensive C# and .NET framework/development experience
- Restful API - Essential
- At least 1-2 years of experience gained in developing JSON, XML Web services using C#
- Knowledge and application of design patterns and good design principles
- Experience with Data Object Mapping (Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL)
- Strong SQL skills and a solid understanding of database design and table relationships
- Experience with system integration, business process automation tools and web services.
- TDD - test driven development
- Experience with TFS as a source code repository
- Developing multithreaded applications with an understanding of concepts such as threads, concurrency and locking
- Strong technical and debugging skills
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/