Head of Operations
Head of Operations - Yorkshire
£47,000 pa with NHS Pension
Our client is proud of the way it support patients’ urgent care needs through efficient and personalised service delivery that is well regarded by patients, partners and peers. They want to make a difference; it is about stepping out of the norm and doing things in improved ways. Independence and enablement is the ethos and the postholder must have the strength of character to fly with such autonomy. The postholder should be energetic in approach and not be phased by challenging situations.
The Head of Operations Role
The successful applicant will have a critical role to play in continuing and developing excellent service delivery at our Doncaster Urgent Care services by generating quality outcomes and implementing strategies to manage the increasing demand of Urgent Care. They will be fundamental in the facilitation of integration of service provision with other partners within the Doncaster Provider Collaboration. The post holder will be a strong leader with great operational delivery and performance, staff enablement, resource allocation, planning and development across the locality.
This is a role that encompasses a variety of responsibilities, predominantly being accountable for the provision of our current 24/7/365 Urgent Care Services in Doncaster; Doncaster Urgent Care Centre/OOH GP (24/7), Doncaster Same Day Health Centre (8am-8pm), Doncaster Emergency Care Visiting Service (24/7). We are interested in candidates who come from either Clinical or Non-Clinical backgrounds.
- Service Delivery and Quality Performance
- Contract Management
- Financial Management
- Clinical Governance
- Corporate Governance and Risk
Their organisational culture is very important to us so it is vital that the successful individual lives and breathes complimentary values and behaviours.
- Fun – people rarely succeed unless they are having fun. Happiness is healthy.
- Awesome – we are not here to be average, we are here to be awesome.
- Humble and down to earth – we are here to make a difference in the lives of others: NOT to see how important we can become.
- Brave – we challenge the norm. We have the courage to get the difficult jobs done.
- Oomph – we have natural oomph. It’s infectious
- Go-getting – we are intuitive to changing needs and respond quickly, we do this with energy, ideas and positivity.
If you feel you are suitable for their Head of Operations position, please apply now.