Health Care Assistant - £250 Welcome Bonus
Chestnut House is part of leading operator in the Care Industry and is a purpose-built Nursing Home situated in the lovely village of Charlton Down, Dorchester.
Our Company ethos of Care, Comfort and Compassion is embedded through our teams and organisation and our residents as well as employees are our number one priority!
Would you like to work within a company who is supportive and believes that your future matters? Care and join our team - we are looking for experienced Care Assistants but if you are inexperienced and looking for a career change, we have ample opportunities to fit your skillset.
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and committed to making a difference to the lives of our residents? You will be working as part of a team supporting residents living with Dementia in a purpose built environment. You will need to lead, coach and support and share the future care for our residents’ lives.
Rewards and Benefits:
- £250 Welcome Bonus paid on successful completion of probation
- Local taxi pick up service
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Free hot meal when working a long shift
- Free onsite parking
- Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
- Free uniform
- Fun, enthusiastic and rewarding environment
- Plenty of support
- Company that cares about who they employ
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Care experience
- NVQ 3 or working towards
- Experience of working with residents with Dementia is desirable
Please Apply now and we will be in touch to discuss your application.