1:1 Social, Emotional and Well being Outreach Worker
Empowering Learning are working with a Social, Emotional and Well being outreach service
The outreach service is for students at the risk of exclusion or disengaged in education, the needs of the young people range from moderate learning difficulties to challenging behaviour and mental health. The post requires a talented mentor who is flexible, enthusiastic and dedicated to supporting children with additional needs to join their team of dedicated staff.
You will need to feel confident working 1:1 with young people and be able to work in various locations in and around Solihull, Birmingham and Coventry, In addition to this working as a team with the other mentors in the organisation.
The role will include:
* Promoting positive behaviours and building relationships.
* Reporting and recording daily activities - written and verbal communication needs to excellent
* Support on a 1:1 basis in developing social skills both in and out of the school setting; using initiative to develop and implement actions that will promote the integration of the pupil with his/her peers.
* Planning activities that are engaging
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Support from a dedicated team of consultants
* An excellent referral scheme
* Access to a range of unique positions in our schools.
If you are experienced in the SEND or Health Care sector and committed to supporting children or young adults with additional needs, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV or you can contact Nathan directly on or drop an email to