Pre-Registered Nurse - Cambridge region
We are looking for Pre-registered nurses to work in one of our Nursing Home based in Cambridge.
Up to £10.95 per hour (depending on the location) Mon-Sun, plus Enhanced Bank Holiday rates.
Flexible hours - 12 hour shifts - 8am - 8pm or 8pm - 8am - Full or part-time hours available.
*Buchan House, Cambridge (CB4 2XL) - £10.95/h
*St Georges Court, Cambridge (CB2 1HT) - £10.95/h
*Etheldred House, Histon (CB24 9EY) - £10.95/h
*Glenfield House, Wisbech (PE13 2JF) - £9.50/h (weekend enhancement)
* Hunters Down, Huntingdon (PE29 1XL) - £10.95/h
Excelcare are a family owned care business which has been established for over 25 years. Our vision is to continually be a leading provider of quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within our service.
As a Pre-Registered Nurse, we'll support you to take the OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) assessment within three months. To join us, you'll need to hold an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) certificate dated within the last two years, with a minimum score of 7 in all areas. You'll also need to hold your CBT (Computer Based Training) certificate as well as your decision letter to undertake the OSCE Exam.
A good understanding of regulatory frameworks - NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) and CQC (Care Quality Commission), as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care is needed. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring and compassionate.
Please find a list of some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Enhanced rates on bank holiday
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid
- Support with your NMC registration process
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
- OSCE training center (Overseas Nursing Development Programme)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Long service awards
- Career development pathways through the Excelcare Training Academy
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Funded Qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Contributory Eye Test Vouchers
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
If you are interested in the position or would initially like to find out more information, we'd like to hear from you. Please apply online or contact one of the Recruitment Team today on or - we look forward to hearing from you.
Excelcare are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 23rd February 2019
*Subject to terms and conditions