Senior Staff Nurse RGN
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) for a leading private healthcare company based in Accrington.
The post holder of this role can earn from £24,193 - £28,462 per annum. You will also be entitled to some fantastic benefits which this private healthcare provider offer.
Responsibilities of the senior staff nurse:
* Analyse patient data; assess and monitor status of vascular accesses, review laboratory results, patient assessments and escalate any relevant changes or abnormalities to the Consultant.
* Undertake the role of Nurse in Charge as and when required and/or deputise for the Clinic Manager
* Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline with Diaverum processes
* Monitor dialysis water treatment system for use according to the established procedures
* NMC Registered General Nurse
* Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
* In possession of/or working towards a post registration clinical course in Renal Nursing (ENB 136 or equivalent)
* Strong experience in a renal dialysis setting (2 years+)
* Ideally have a Mentorship/Teaching Qualification
* Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
* Excellent communication skills
This senior staff nurse role is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us.