Registered Children’s Manager
Domus are pleased to be working in partnership with an excellent specialist provider of Children's Services for young people with a range of complex needs and emotional behavioural difficulties to recruit for a Children's Home Manager.
They are looking for an experienced, dedicated manager to oversee one of their residential services for up to 5 young people with autism and learning disabilities.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus bonuses, full comprehensive training and induction programme, with great opportunities to progress.
- Undertake the responsibilities of the Registered Manager under the care standards act 2000, the Children's Homes Quality Standards and the Children's Home Regulations 2015.
- Responsible for all aspects of staff recruitment, effective deployment of staff/bank and Agency workers across the service, referrals, admissions and care practice.
- Ensure the service delivers at a high level to meet the young people's needs and can provide quantitative and qualitative data to evidence the outcomes achieved by young people.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a level 5 Diploma in Leadership and management for Residential Childcare or a qualification that the registered provider considers to be the equivalent to the Level 5 Diploma.
- Have spent at least 2 of the last 5 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children and worked for at least one year in a role requiring supervision and management of staff working in a care role.
- Have financial expertise to ensure the home is run on a sound financial basis including the long term financial viability of the home.
If you are interested, please give me a call on or send an updated CV to
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please click apply today!
If you have not heard back within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.