Dean Healthcare is one of the leading providers within the Health & Social Care sector throughout the region. We are currently recruiting for RGN & RMN's to support patients with a variety of care needs within nursing and hospital environments.
Working in Bristol and surrounding areas the ideal nurse will have a wealth of experience within a an large nursing setting - this can include care of adults with multiple needs ranging from: -
- Bowel care
- Peg Feeds
- Syringe Driver
- Medication management
- Dementia & EMI
- MND clients
- Epilepsy & Challenging behaviour
- Wheelchair bound and Spinal Injury patients
With such a wide range of clinical needs we welcome nurses from a variety of backgrounds, from hospice & respite to community and hospital settings.
Ensuring that you work within CQC guidelines, we ask all nurses in addition to providing outstanding patient centred care are prepared to assist in the creation and consistent review of care and support care support workers with appropriate leadership & guidance.
In return for your hard work and commitment Dean Healthcare allows you the flexibility needed to suit your life style. numerous shift times available and working on an agency basis ensures you are paid weekly, plus the support of the team 24 hours a day 365 days a year on call.
For further information and to book an immediate interview please call Ravi or Ross on
- Minimum of 1 year UK based experience within the last 2 years
- Valid NMC pin
- Competent in following and creating patient documentation
- Able to mentor and complete competencies with Health care Assistants
- Promote independence and well-being
- To be able to use your own initiative and work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable with all aspects of personal care
- Be able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Free mandatory training
- Specialist training courses to help with career progression
- Flexible hours that suit your lifestyle
- A 24hr 365 days of the year on call support team