Financial Promotions Consultant
LSL Property Services Plc is a leading provider of Property Services within the UK. We have a number of Financial Service business' that are Appointed Representative Networks within the sector, namely PRIMS, Personal Touch and The Mortgage Alliance (TMA) amongst others. Based within our newly opened Solihull offices we are looking to recruit a Financial Promotions Consultant on a permanent, full time basis.
The main objective of this role is to review, approve and proactively develop member, provider and LSL applicable communications and material in line with FCA and TCF principles and LSL’s policy and framework. To deliver a world-class broker experience in supporting brokers and internal customers in achieving their objectives in a compliant and effective manner.
To be considered for this role you should have most or all of the following:
- Strong understanding of FCA rules and guidelines in respect of financial promotions
- General knowledge of FCA regulation including TCF
- Basic knowledge of Advertising Standards Agency rules
- Basic knowledge of Committee of Advertising Practice (CAP) and the Broadcast Committee of Advertising Practice (BCAP) rules
- Knowledge of the Information Commissions Office (ICO) data protection rules
- The desire to learn and to grow with the role and regulatory requirements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to deal with difficult conversations
- Excellent organisational skills.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed viz the LSL Careers Page.