Are you a Marketing Coordinator looking for an opportunity to join a forward thinking, marketing department who are about to undergo an innovative rebrand? This is a multi-channel marketing role so it will enable you to take ownership of various tasks and enhance your marketing experience. Based on the outskirts of Cardiff with free parking paying between £20,000 - £25,000.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working as part of the Marketing team across a variety of tasks, including but not limited to; creating content across all social media channels and multiple websites, coordinating meetings, creating internal comms collateral as well as some basic administrative tasks.
- Ensure marketing queries are actioned
- Assist with the production of marketing collateral
- Liaising with various suppliers such as designers and external agencies
- Coordination of events
- Participate in Social media initiatives
- Editing the intranet and website
- Coordinate the internal daily and weekly communications
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of working within a marketing role (essential)
- Enthusiasm and confidence
- Marketing or Business degree (desirable)
- Experience of working across an array of multi-channel marketing campaigns (desirable)
And this is what you’ll get in return
The opportunity to be part of a rebrand, supporting business objectives. A great deal of autonomy, flexibility and trust. The opportunity to continue and develop and grown your own career.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.