Finance Analyst Cash
Finance Analyst (Cash)
Nabuh Energy is a growing energy provider focusing on providing energy to customers with prepayment meters. Starting in 2017, the company has seen some rapid growth with the long-term goal of being a market leader. Based in a desirable city centre location, the modern offices offer an enjoyable environment, supplemented by a friendly workforce.
Position: Cash - Finance Analyst
Location: Pinfold Street, Sheffield, South Yorks (S1 2GU)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 9 to 5 Mon to Fri
About the role:
A core business role, sitting within the finance function of the business, reporting into the Financial Controller. Responsible for the reconciling cash receipts to revenue, then following up on discrepancies and driving them to resolution.
The role will grow over the coming years in line with company growth, starting with the opportunity to set out how you would like to work, as very little processes currently exist to complete this core task.
- Reconciling vending data to customer portfolio (forecasted turnover 2019 £25m).
- Ensuring customer tariffs are being applied correctly.
- Liaising with key industry partners to resolve issues.
- Dealing with other energy provider reconciling misdirected payments.
- Incoming cashflow forecasting.
- Part – qualified / Newly qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Excellent communication skills.
- An organised approach to work.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel (essential), SQL & Sage (desirable).
You may have experience of the following: Finance Analyst, Data Analysis, Finance Analysis, Data Analyst, Management Accountant, CIMA, ACA, ACCA, Financial Analysis, Reconciliation, etc.