Finance Administrator- Part-time
Unico Recruitment are delighted to be working once again with one of the largest and most innovative providers within their sector in the UK.
The overall responsibility of the role is to deal with FinanceAdministration to the Partners
- Liaising with clients via telephone
- Typing correspondence using Microsoft Word, emails using Outlook and photocopying
- Preparation of Letters of Engagement, HMRC and Companies House forms.
- Typing Financial Statements, Income & Expenditure Accounts and bank audit letters
- Raising monthly invoices and preparation of monthly invoice spreadsheets using Excel
- Preparation and online filing of Self-Assessment and Company Tax Returns using PTP software (knowledge advantageous but not essential)
- Filing company accounts online at Companies House
- Online filing of Confirmation Statements at Companies House
- Maintaining Statutory records and issuing share certificates
- Issuing share certificates, typing AGM Minutes and Directors Reports along with Dividend Vouchers
- Arranging appointments and meetings
- Fee Protection insurance - registering new clients and maintaining client data list
- Franking post and taking to post office
- Petty cash
- Preparation and filing of VAT Returns using Sage Line 50
- Preparation of Financials using Sage Accounts Production set-up
- Monthly payroll using Iris Software
Previous Administration experience is essential for this role
- Confident and approachable
- Professional and polite
- Can do attitude
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Iris Payroll experience an advantage
- Experience working in an Accountancy Practice essential
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.