Food Technology Teacher- Sutton Coldfield- March 2019
Food Technology Teacher- Sutton Coldfield- March 2019!
Academics ltd is looking for a qualified or experienced food & Technology teacher to join a secondary school in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham. We want an ambitious teacher with a passion for food Technology and a driving ambition to raise standards at all key stages (KS3 & 4). The school is made up of a strong team of professionals who go the extra mile and encourage the students to attain the very best.
The job role includes:
- Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
- Maintain good discipline by following the school's pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils in KS3 & 4
- Keep appropriate records of pupils' work.
- Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
- Complete pupil reports in line with school policy. Attend parents' evenings as required and keep parents informed about their child's performance and future targets.
- Be dedicated and enthusiastic
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- Hold a UK QTS
- Be a food Technology specialist
- UK classroom experience teaching KS3 & 4
- Able to travel to Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
- Valid DBS or willingness to obtain one
- Strong classroom management
- Available full time from March 2019
- At least 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
- Proven and relevant experience of teaching KS3 & KS4 Food Technology
- NQT Food Technology Teacher or QTS Food Technology Teacher
Additionally you will benefit from:
- Joining a supportive and thriving department
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive Salary
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Food Technology teaching position to start January 2019!
Please send your CV to or call