Team Support are currently recruiting a Credit Controller on behalf of one of the largest importers and distributors of packaging in the UK.
You will be working for a growing company, providing support by working directly with the existing finance team.
This is a fast-paced role; therefore it is crucial that you can manage your own workload where priorities may change throughout the day.
- Identifying overdue accounts and implementing collection procedures including telephoning customers to chase payment
- Maintain notes within the system following all communication with clients to provide an accurate record with regards to the status of invoices
- Approval of orders and ensuring adequate insurance cover is in place as per the sales order process
- Instigation of legal proceedings on extremely overdue accounts
- Perform credit checks for any new customer accounts
- Process credit card payments, allocate BACS and cheque payments, and raise credit notes.
- Working knowledge of Sage 200
- Fantastic telephone manner
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
Thank you for applying for this role, due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
If you have not been contacted in two weeks you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Team Support Staff are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.