We are working on behalf of a leading financial services organisation who are now seeking additional Cashiering Administrators for their offices in Berkshire.
The role is based within their Client Banking function and is not a mainstream accountancy related role, where the team is for effectively administering client bank accounts, on behalf of their pension administration clients. This will include:
- The daily raising of cheques and electronic payments for pensions schemes and progressing their signature and return to administrators within set deadlines.
- Maintaining cashbooks for pension schemes
- Daily banking.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparing Income and Expenditure Reports at requested intervals.
- Ensuring accurate and prompt filing of all documentation
Educated a good standard including GCSE Mathematics grade B (or above or equivalent qualification), you will be numerically minded with some previous office based experience required, (any experience of bookkeeping, cash books and bank reconciliations would be ideal, but not essential as specific training can be provided). Additionally, you will also possess excellent communication and organisation skills and a good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and Outlook).
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package together with ongoing training and development, full details are available on application.