Smart Futures Programme Lead - EY Foundation Charity
The EY Foundation is looking for an experienced manager to lead the delivery of the Smart Futures programme with employers across the South of England, and build and maintain exceptional client service relationships. Smart Futures is designed to give talented young people who are disadvantaged in the labour market a better chance of securing a good job - opening up employment opportunities that have been traditionally harder to access. Over a ten month period young people get the opportunity to boost their employability skills, make connections with local employers, and gain valuable, paid work experience.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Programme planning and delivery
- Stakeholder management
- Curriculum and content
- Alumni Management:
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Staff management
- Present to EY new starters at Welcome to EY about the EY Foundation in London
- Represent the EY Foundation at events (internal and external and includes evening/breakfast events)
- Demonstrable knowledge of issues and opportunities facing young people from disadvantaged backgrounds getting into work
- Experience in running complex projects with diverse stakeholder involvement
- Experience of working with corporate clients and delivering professional services
- Excellent project management experience, including managing people and resources
- Experience of managing diverse teams, including third party relationships and staff volunteers
- Leadership, sound judgement, creative flair, confidence
- Strong influencing skills
- A team player with a confident manner and a professional, flexible, positive, calm and resilient approach
- Close attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Highly organised individual
- Demonstrable ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with competed priorities
- Ability to foster positive relationships with a range of people and stakeholders
- An ability to absorb a wide range of information and communicate succinctly and effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills - written and oral
- Complete a DBS check and undertake Child Protection training
- Experience of working with or in third sector organisations that support enterprise and or young people
- Experience of some of the challenges facing UK employers to find young talent for their business, to help them achieve their business goals and wider interest employers have to support youth employment initiatives
What Working at the EY Foundation Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around;
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you.
The EY Foundation is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.