Depot Based Engineer
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded? Then this is the job for you.
Our client is currently recruiting for a depot based engineer, to work out of their Liverpool Depot.
The role in brief:
- Carrying out pre-delivery inspections (PDIs), services, repairs, manufacturer updates and maintaining the corporate image of their fleet of plant equipment (rollers, diggers, compressors, telehandlers)
- Accurately complete all necessary recording of checks, following company procedure at all times
- Attendance breakdowns and routine maintenance at customer sites (company van provided)
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team and hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum equipment availability
The ideal candidate:
- You must hold an engineering qualification - minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- You should have a sound mechanical knowledge in a plant background
- You will be experienced in fault finding / diagnostics
- You will be working closely with customers and colleagues, so you must be able to communicate professionally
- You must be able to prioritise tasks in an ever changing demanding hire environment
Our client is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 21 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines, our client has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award - to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
- Paid Overtime
- Healthcare Cash Plan
In addition they have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (they currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).