Our client is actively seeking a Multi Skilled Technician to work on a long term contract.
The purpose of the role is to carry out preventative maintenance, reactive/breakdown maintenance, support of new installations and improvements to a wide range of electrical test installations, high pressure air lines and sensor equipment.
You will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
1. Perform planned Maintenance activities and maintain high level of compliance
2. Sourcing, ordering and organising spare parts for the machines
3. Liaise with the Test Engineers / Test Technicians to determine availability and demand of test equipment
4. Maintain records of Maintenance work i.e. In-house breakdowns, corrective work and external contracted work from OEM suppliers and specialists
5. Undertake unplanned maintenance activities liaising with the wider team and looking for root causes and countermeasure to prevent re occurrence
6. Undertake Project work which will involve machine moves, installations, upgrades and improvements
7. Involvement in setting up spares system for new and existing equipment, preventative maintenance records
8. Liaise with external suppliers and specialists to fault find and support Machine reliability
9. Utilise root cause analysis and complete breakdown reports then implement countermeasures to prevent re occurrence
10. Attend meetings to provide technical support on breakdowns
11. Occasional off site travel to visit machine builders, training or equipment inspections
12. Occasional out of hours / weekend work to support the department's needs
The ideal candidate must be time served and have experience with both electrical and mechanical maintenance fault finding on bespoke equipment.
This is an immediate start for the right candidate, you will be working permanent day shift and must be flexible to attend call outs as and when required due to the site operating 7 days per week.