Cordant People are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our busy client in the Dundee area.
- Update and accurately maintain account records.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to efficiently resolve any queries or concerns.
- Produce month end requirements i.e close and reconciliation.
- Register purchase invoices.
- Ensure invoices are compliant with purchase orders and deliveries.
- Development of payment runs and company cheques.
- Previous experience in a similar finance position essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise workload.
If you are interested in this role please apply as this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a widely known firm.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer