Our Client, a well-established family run business, are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant team located within Widnes, Cheshire.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to transfer onto a permanent direct contract after 12 weeks.
The key responsibility of this role will be to provide support to the Finance Team, which includes being actively involved in the Purchase & Sales Ledger duties.
As an Accounts Assistant, your duties will be:
- Be the first point of contact for all relevant enquiries.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Setting up new supplier and client accounts on relevant systems.
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Chase up outstanding invoices.
- General filing.
An ideal Accounts Assistant will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Have experience within a Sales or Purchase Ledger role.
- Knowledge of SAGE 50 and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and set priorities to achieve those deadlines.
- Solid team working skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.