Client Portfolio Management Senior Assistant, Risk Advisory, Clients and Markets
The Client Portfolio Management (CPM) Senior Assistant has an important role, working closely with the Risk Advisory CPM Lead to guide the approach to CPM, supporting the account and client experience programmes.
The role objective is to support delivery of the client portfolio campaigns, initiatives and events for Risk Advisory, as prioritised by the Head of Client Portfolio Management.
Deloitte 2020 aspiration is to become the undisputed leader in professional services. The Clients & Markets strategy is a key enabler of this aspiration; aiming to build enviable client loyalty with the largest and most influential clients in our chosen markets, such that these clients will turn first to Deloitte when faced with a major risk related challenge.
The Risk Advisory (RA) 2020 strategy has ambitions to grow our Advisory business in the areas where we can achieve premium margins for premium services and to leverage this business to build two new adjacent businesses: Managed Services and Solutions. The overall aim of this strategy is to enable RA to become a more successful in the market and to position the breadth of RA services both externally with clients and internally with the rest of the firm.
The CPM team within the RA C&M function is responsible for providing strategic direction and advice to the respective leadership Partners/ Directors on priority accounts and growth opportunities. This team will work alongside the Marketing team to develop best in class go-to-market activity with maximum client impact.
The CPM Senior Assistant will co-ordinate and monitor key account programmes for Risk Advisory.
The CPM Senior Assistant will be responsible for supporting the delivery against the plan, supporting the CPM Lead on keeping the business focused on clients and key influencer relationships as well as demonstrating value and client impact of RA C&M to the RA Partners, wider C&M and firm wide stakeholders.
This will involve:
- guiding client activities and relationships,
- analysing a pipeline of specific opportunities
- managing a programme to support Partners and Directors
- Support the RA CPM & Firm-wide teams to execute detailed CPM campaign and project plans supporting the RA client portfolio plan
- Teaming with other agency specialists to continue the delivery of specific deliverables for CPM campaigns or initiatives
- Team with specialist groups and other Deloitte resources to ensure an integrated CPM campaign/initiative
- Contribute to relevant background work to ensure the success of the CPM campaign/initiative
- Support CPM campaign plans, and activities within them, to ensure they 'start with the client’ and continue to be aligned to the principles of insightful, focused, targeted and bespoke.
- Support the annual business strategy and planning process including the 4 year strategic planning, ensuring that the RA C&M strategy and plans are fully aligned to the business strategy
- Provide background support for the Global RA/ NWE strategies and other related programmes.
- Produce reports for RA Leadership and firm wide leadership on the Risk Advisory, key individuals and relationship activity.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Flexible with occasional travel to London
Suggested work pattern:
Permanent full-time with an opportunity for some home working
Your professional experience
- Educated to a degree level
- Strong Maths and English language (written and spoken) skills
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint experience & skills
- Knowledge and experience of working with Risk Advisory beneficial
- Consulting and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Setting out a clear vision and direction
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of key performance indicator reporting
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal
Requisition code: 161719