Senior Research Project Manager
My client are a leading healthcare charity, committed to evidence based policy, known for high impact publications that have directly influence policy makers.
Reporting to the Head of Research and responsible for a small team, you will be the lead for a portfolio of major projects, delivered in collaboration with key medical and policy stakeholders.
The Senior Research Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of research and holds a senior remit across operational, research and stakeholder management.
This is a fixed term contract, starting ASAP and guaranteed until September.
Key duties include:
- Leading on the delivery of a research programme to support the delivery of policy
- Delivering key project management duties, including budget monitoring, preparing reports to update funders and overseeing all project administration
- Line managing a skilled, proactive team to deliver multiple, targeted projects
- Developing and managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Represent the charity externally and leading on the dissemination of research in conjunction with the communications team
You will need:
- A PhD in a research methodology discipline (e.g health or life sciences)
- Proven data analysis planning and execution and demonstrable experience in disseminating this to support projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of project/programme managing research studies with multiple priorities
- The ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- The ability to effectively line manage a small team